TERMS AND CONDITIONS
With these Terms and Conditions “we, our, us” refers to Electronic Travel Authorization LTD
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
– Please note that this website is not affiliated with the Government, just belong to the Electronic Travel Authorization LTD. It operates under the management of Electronic Travel Authorization LTD.
– If you object to any of the terms and conditions in this agreement you should not use any of the products or services on the Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website.
– You agree that you will not use the Website for illegal purposes, and will respect all applicable regulations and laws.
– You agree not to compromise the security of the Website or attempt to gain access to secured areas or sensitive information.
– You (also) agree not to use the website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt the content or otherwise reduce the overall functionality of the Website.
– You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, liability, losses, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
– We reserve the right to change any part of this agreement without notice and you access the site will be considered acceptance of this agreement. We advise users to regularly check the Terms and Conditions of this agreement.
– We have complete discretion to modify or remove any part of this site without warning or liability arising from such action.
3. CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
– We have no-refund policy on all service as they charge for work done and not per granted visa, it is therefore important that should you wish to cancel your visa application with us that you contact us immediately to prevent any unnecessary cost being incurred. Once your visa application status is put under “payment received” or “under processing” or an Approval letter has been made by us with the Immigration Department, we are unable to reimburse you the visa fee.
– It is imperative that you supply us with all the correct information required for your requested visa at the time of your intended departure We cannot be held responsible for any visa granted incorrectly or refused entry due to incorrect visa information. Though every effort will be made on our part to correct any visa issues prior to departure, no refund will be given by us in the event of false or incorrect information being supplied at the time of issue. We strongly recommend that you check your visa confirmation letter against your passport and personal information prior to departure.
– Immigration officers sometimes make mistakes. We suggest that you check the details on the approval letter carefully. If you find any errors on the letter of approval, please inform us immediately by EMAIL. If we do not receive any email for error correction within 7 days from the time we send out the letter of approval, we will not be responsible for any failed applications, declined entries or losses.
– All the fees will be refunded to your account in case your application is declined by the Immigration Department. In case your visa application is declined by the Immigration Department, all the paid fees will be refunded to your account.
– Date format: dd/mm/yyyy – 12th June 1980
– Working days: All week days except Saturday and Sunday. But we know how to get visa for you on Sat and Sun.
– Working hours: 24/7
– Multiple / Single entry: Multiple is interpreted as multiple entries, not multiple applicants.
– Multiple entries means you are allowed to enter / exit multiple times within a given period of time (1, 3 or 6 months). For example: 6 months multiple entry visa means you are allowed to enter / exit several times from the intended date of arrival provided plus 6 calendar consecutive months.
7. PROCESSING TIME AND SERVICE COMPLETION
– Processing time for arranging pre-approved letter offered by the Immigration Department.Net is based on processing time provided by Immigration Department under normal circumstances, which are 2 – 3 working days. Processing time will be starting from the next business day after you pay and notify us your payment receipt. The Immigration Department may request additional documents and may delay and/or deny processing at their discretion without further explanations.
– Our service provided is completed once the letter of approval is sent to the email address you submitted during the application process. You are required to notify us if you do not receive the letter in time, if no email from you informing us that you do not receive the letter within 7 days, the service is understood to be completed. We are not responsible for any delay/loss caused by the Wrong email addresses supplied by applicants or the situation that applicants do not notify us by email that approval letter is not received.
– We are not responsible for any loss, delay or cancellation of your flight ticket, tour or accommodation booking made for your trip in case your visa application is declined by the Immigration Department. In this case, we will refund you the full amount paid to us.
– Normally, it takes 2 working days to process an approval letter, however, there are also exceptions, and delay due to unforeseen problems since the process is highly dependent on the Immigration Department. We strongly recommend that you apply for a visa at least 1-2 weeks in advance to avoid any problems.
– The letter of approval is issued separately for each application, however, in some cases (During high seasons and urgent processing requests), it is issued on a shared basis for all applicants who apply for a visa at the same time or same date of arrival based on the Immigration Department sole decision.
– Please note that we also reserve the right to refuse to any visa requests.